Do you want to connect with other creativity passionates and change agents? It would be really great if you could join our creativity conference on March 17 in Amsterdam.
- You will participate in presentations of our international speakers Dr. Gerard Puccio and Dorte Nielsen, M.Sc.
- You wouldn’t want to miss the contribution of the director of the program in Europe: Branko Broekman, M.Sc.
- You will have the opportunity to gain new insights about change and creativity.
- You will learn more about ICSC’s graduate program in Creativity and Change Leadership in Europe and the Master’s projects of the last cohort in Europe.
- You will expand your network with other creativity passionates.
- It will be an inspiring and enjoyable day.
How to make sure you will be part of it:
- Register here now;
- Tell your friends and colleagues about the conference and invite them to join.
The theme of the conference is “Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.”, which is a famous quote of John C. Maxwell.
Change is part of our lives and some would argue that we live in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) world. Creative thinking will help us to survive in such an environment and it might even help us to flourish in it.
Alumni of ICSC’s program all tell how their study changed their lives: they developed their change leadership skills, expanded their creative problem solving abilities and grew personally and professionally. During the conference you will hear some of their stories and learn how alumni apply their knowledge and support others in change processes and in switching on the creative mindset.
At 9.30 a.m. we welcome you with a cup of coffee or tea. The program will start at 10.00 a.m. with contributions of dr. Gerard Puccio, Dorte Nielsen and Branko Broekman.
During lunch break there will be time to mingle with other creativity passionates and change agents.
At 3.30 p.m. the Euriginals, the students of ISCS’s first cohort in Europe, will present their Master’s project. This presentation is followed by a celebration of their graduation.
The conference will close at 6.00 p.m.
Dr. Gerard Puccio is Department Chair and Professor at the International Center for Studies in Creativity, Buffalo State; a unique academic department that offers the world’s only Master of Science degree in creativity. Dr. Puccio is an accomplished speaker and consultant; he has worked with major corporations, universities, and numerous school districts.
He has delivered creativity workshops and presentations across the United States and in more than 20 different countries.
In recognition of his outstanding work as a scholar, Dr. Puccio received the State University of New York Chancellor’s Recognition Award for Research Excellence, as well as the President’s Medal for Scholarship and Creativity.
Gerard holds a Ph.D. in organizational psychology from the University of Manchester, England.
Dorte Nielsen is head of department and a course leader of ”Creative Communication”, a BA education for Art Directors and conceptual thinkers at the Danish School of Media and Journalism in Copenhagen. Dorte also works as a creativity consultant for businesses, offering fully tailor-made Creative Problem Solving workshops, training and facilitation.
Dorte is the author of several books and articles on creative thinking. Her creative work has won international recognition at i.a. Cannes International Advertising Festival; D&AD; Epica; London International Awards; British Television Awards; Campaign Poster Awards and Creative Circle (London).
Dorte holds a M.Sc. degree in Creative Studies.
Branko Broekman came home to the inspiring world of creative thinking in 1997. As a speaker about creative leadership, facilitator of productive thinking sessions and as a trainer he offers an effective structure to think and act with a creative mindset. Branko is the director of the Academy for Creative Leadership in Amsterdam, a foundation that aims to promote creative leadership in Europe.
In this role he coordinates ICSC’s graduate program in Europe. He is also creative director of the Center for Development of Creative Thinking (COCD). COCD is the leading association in the Netherlands and Belgium on Creative Thinking.
Branko holds a M.Sc. degree in Creative Studies.
Date and Location
Saturday March 17, 2018
Impact Hub Amsterdam, Linnaeusstraat 2C, 1092 CK Amsterdam
Whole day ticket: € 195
Early bird whole day ticket: € 145
Presentation Master’s projects: € 45 or when you have a free admission ticket
- The fee of a whole day ticket is inclusive of lunch and refreshments during the day.
- The fee is exempt from VAT.
- Early bird discount is valid until February 20, 2018.
- After the presentations of the projects you are invited to celebrate the graduation of the Euriginals with us.
- If you want to join for the presentation of the Master’s projects, you can order your FREE admission ticket here before March 15, 2018.
- In case of cancellation after March 1, 2018 no refund is given. If, for some reason, you’re forced to cancel your attendance, you can send someone else to replace you.
- We may use any photos or videos taken during this activity for promotional purposes on the website, in brochures, etc. If you have any objection, you must report this explicitly at the start of the conference.
- You’ll find all our terms and conditions here.
Join us and order your ticket today!