Dr. Roger Firestien has taught more people to lead the creative process than anyone else in the world.
By applying Roger’s work in creativity:
- Clorox solved a 77-year-old problem in 15 minutes;
- General Motors came up with a $1.50 solution that saved the company $50,000 a week;
- Mead Paper developed a world-class line of products and saved $500,000 a year;
- The Los Angeles Times set their vision for the future;
- Western New York developed strategies that were incorporated into a plan that was awarded One Billion dollars for economic development.
Called “The Gold Standard” of creativity training by his clients, he has presented programs in creativity to over 600 organizations nationally and internationally ranging from major fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, universities, associations and churches.
Dr. Firestien is the Senior Faculty member at the International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY Buffalo State and President of Innovation Resources, Inc.
Roger is the author and co-author of five books, including Leading on the Creative Edge and Why didn’t I think of that? His expert views on creativity have been reported in Fast Company and The New York Times.
When Roger is not traveling, he lives in Buffalo, New York, and regularly works cattle on the SK Hereford Ranch near Medina, New York.